Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Fixer-upper Kirsten for sale

  1. #1
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a fixer-upper Kirsten for sale on ebay. She needs a new body, but she is pretty as ever. She is pre-mattel with the artist mark.
    ~Annie

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Here is the link:

    http://tinyurl.com/qazeo

    Or the auction item #:
    9508555075

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is so adorable! I love her face. I put her on my watch list.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh she's cute!!!
    I'm in!!!

  4. #4
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    She's a cutie! Poor girl.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's on my watch list too. Her body looks a little like Frankenstine, but her hair and face a beautiful.

  6. #6
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    BARK BARK BARK!!!!!!!dogrunBad dog!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    BTW: Beautiful dollie!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wondering what happened to the poor girl , she looks like she was in one of the magicians boxes where they insert the knifes :eeek: must have been some magic gone bad.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh nuts..beat out already!
    Can't bid against that person.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is a very long story, but basically here goes:
    Our neighbors own motorcycles, and whenever they start them up our dog goes nuts! My dd left her Molly on the floor and the dog just went crazy and chewed up her cloth body. We had a lot of tears and my dd tried to sew her up.She was about 11 years old at the time. It took me a long time to bring myself to part with those sweet big red stitches she made. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    So now my dd is 19, and she gave Molly to me. I decided to look for a PM body on ebay because I was afraid if I sent our Molly in to the AGH they would replace her head. So I got PM Kirsten and put our Molly's head on her body. I am also going to give our Molly a downy dunk. Then she will be good as new, and when my dd has a dd of her own I will have her original Molly to give back to her!(Its a surprise!)
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    ~Annie

  10. #10
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    BARK BARK BARK!!!!!!!dogrunBad dog!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    BTW: Beautiful dollie!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HA! HA! YES! Isn't he naughty!
    ~Annie
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •